Once you’ve check my availability and then booked me to officiate, now we enter into the countdown phase. I am a big advocate of do-it-yourself, and always available to you to answer any planning questions that come up as you’re counting down to your big day!
Planning Help Pages…
As you scroll down on this page you’ll find some popular Frequently Asked Questions and under the “Planning Help” menu you’ll find pages of specific information to such questions as Marriage License?, Officiating Fees?, Photography Help?, Ceremony Vows & Order?, Sunset Time?, Best Start Time?, Sand Ceremony?, Blended Family Ideas?, Wedding Rehearsal?, Communion Service?, Where at Beach?, Vendor Referral?
If you don’t find an answer on this page, please contact me and let me know what you are thinking and wanting and I’ll be happy to help. You can also use the “Keyword Search” form in the right hand column by typing in a topic and getting results from all pages here at this website.
Planning Q&A Blog Posts…
If you are looking for specific answers, insights, or ideas for planning your do-it-yourself wedding, let me invite you to visit any of my blog posts categories, which are also posted at my blog website at www.gulfcoastbeachbride.com:
- Beaches & Locations
- Ceremony & Features
- Legal & Licenses
- Love & Marriage
- Reception & Food
- Setup & Decorations
- Video Helps & Beach Tours
- Vow Renewals
- Weather Issues
- Wedding Planning
Planning Q&A Blog Posts by Email:
After you have booked me, please stay in touch during the countdown to your wedding. Remember, if you have a change in plans, no big deal, but just drop me a note letting me know so I can reflect that in my calendar. Here are several ways you can stay in touch:
- Email me every now and then just to ask if I still have your wedding in my calendar.
- Stalk me at my Facebook profile by friending me at www.facebook.com/stevedurkac and you’ll be able to see if I’m still here.
- Like my Facebook wedding page at www.facebook.com/stevedurkacweddings and see some photos.
- You can Like our church Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crosshopechapel where I post a daily devotional thought on the YouVersion Bible App verse of the day.