How to Book Me…
In years past I have used contact forms on my website for my booking process. However, contact form clients have become hyper sensitive to spam and are now blocking forms with Yahoo, AOL, and email addresses that even closer resemble a non-legit email addresses.
It has become more effective for me to email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org to check my availability.
I use a 2-step process for booking your wedding or vow renewal officiating in my schedule.
1st, check my availability to officiate by email using the instructions below.
2nd, if I am available I will email you back to confirm that you want to book me.
Email Booking Instructions…
First – If you are fine with my church’s Wedding Officiating Policy Statement that subjects my officiating services to our church Bylaws and only for one-male and one-female marriage/vow renewal evangelical Christian ceremonies (and do not require me to wear a coat and tie), please email me direct at email@example.com and include the following information:
- bride & groom’s names
- date & time of wedding
- location of wedding
- how many guests you expect
- your church background
- please note if it’s a vow renewal or any other additional information you can
- please put “Officiant Availability” in the email subject line.
Second – After you email me the above information I will respond back by email letting you know I am available, or to ask a question, or letting you know I am not available (if I am not available I will ask if you want a referral to another minister).
If I am available and able to officiate your wedding or vow renewal, I will email you to ask if you would like me to book your ceremony in my schedule? You will then simply respond yes, no, or wait or however I can help. If you tell me to book it in my schedule I will email again to let you know that your wedding date has been recorded in my calendar.
• If you are not sure of the exact date or time, just let me know when you email me because I can always check my general availability over a few days or a morning or evening.
• I ask if you have any church background just so I know your frame of reference on wedding ceremonies, not because it will win you any brownie points for getting in my schedule.
• No deposit is required or needed to book my officiating services. I only ask that if your plans change you drop me an email let me know. You can pay the base fee at the time of the ceremony when take care of the marriage license.
• If several hours or a day goes by and you haven’t heard from me, please contact me again. If you haven’t heard back from me, especially if you use a Yahoo or AOL for your email, please check your email client’s Spam Folder to be certain that my reply email is not there.
• By inquiring and booking my officiating services you acknowledge my church’s Wedding Officiating Policy Statement that subjects my officiating to church Bylaws and only for one-male and one-female marriage/vow renewal evangelical Christian ceremonies.