Menu → My Books • “Wedding Ceremony and Beyond” • “Prayer is the Answer” • “Simple Wedding Ceremony Planning Guide” • “Leader Lifts” • “Promises thru Scripture Devotional” • “Merry Medicine for the Soul” • “21 Motivational Insights on Leadership Enrichment” • “Five Steps to Writing Memorable Wedding Vows”
Need Help Planning Your Own Wedding Ceremony?
The “Simple Wedding Ceremony Planning Guide” by Steve Durkac, now includes the complete text of his earlier book “Five Steps to Writing Memorable Wedding Vow“!
This helpful softcover book helps brides stress less in the wedding planning process! Steve offers his insight, practical tips, and experienced advice on planning for your simple or beach wedding ceremony along the beaches and areas of Dauphin Island, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Pensacola, Destin, Biloxi, or more!
Steve will guide you through the processes of personalizing your wedding ceremony from the entrance of the bride to the pronouncement of husband and wife!
You will find options for saying your vows, exchanging rings, and special features, including the word-for-word script for the sand ceremony. Now the do-it-yourself bride can have a simple yet meaningful ceremony that is memorable forever!
The Simple Wedding Ceremony Guide is like sitting down with Steve over a cup of coffee and getting answers to your questions and insights on how to make your ideas work!
Some of the things the Simple Wedding Ceremony Guide covers is…
- Steve’s complete ceremony script
- 6 parts to plan in your ceremony
- 3 ways to present the bride
- How to handle family tensions
- Honoring deceased parents
- 3 ways to exchange vow
- Words for the sand ceremony
- Adding special features
- When the bride’s stress subsides
- When the groom’s stress begins
- What to do with bouquet during vows
- 3 ways to be pronounced married
- Why your minister shouldn’t ask for objections
- 5 parts of your wedding vows
- Easy steps to writing your own vows
- Meaning of the groom’s kiss
- Examples of wedding vows
- and lots of help for your planning!