You will need a marriage license from the state in which you plan to get married in, before I can officiate your wedding. The marriage license gives me the legal authority to officiate and make your union legal.

In a nutshell, you can get your marriage license at any county courthouse from within the state you are getting married at. You’ll pay around $70.00 in Alabama, $25 in Mississippi, and in Florida about $95, you’ll need to show a photo ID and your proof of social security number, depending on the state the marriage license is good for 30 days from the date of purchase, it is good for a minister to officiate immediately, no witnesses are required, but check with the county courthouse to be certain on these things.

(Alabama in 2016 has raised the marriage license fee from $45 to $70.)


Gulf Coast Counties & Marriage License Information…